Almost every person with a drinking problem tries to hide their alcohol-related issues or consequences. If you are worried about someone’s drinking pattern, check out the signs and symptoms he/she has which needs help.
Indeed, living day-to-day life with an individual with alcohol dependence can be nerve-racking. You may want to get them professional help while dealing with the daily effects of their destructive drinking and the expected consequences of their alcohol use.
But keep in mind that the management of alcohol dependence is not everybody’s cup of tea as people may have different opinions regarding their alcohol issues. The management of Alcohol dependence required a wide range of health professionals followed by a Physician, Psychiatrist, Clinical /Rehabilitation psychologist, Peer Recovery Support Counsellor, Recreational therapist, Paramedical Staff etc. First, you need to be sure that the person you want to help actually fits in criteria of alcohol dependence or not.
You can then learn how to talk to the person about their addiction and the treatment is available at Ankur Rehab Centre- which is one of the Best De-Addiction Centre in India.
Let’s dive in…
Check List for Alcohol Dependence-
- Being unable to limit the amount of alcohol you drink
- Wanting to cut down on how much you drink or making unsuccessful attempts to do so
- Spending a lot of time drinking, getting alcohol or recovering from alcohol use
- Feeling a strong craving or urge to drink alcohol
- Failing a fulfil major obligations at work, school, or home due to repeated alcohol use
- Continuing to drink alcohol even though you know it’s causing physical, social or interpersonal problems
- Giving up or reducing social and work activities and hobbies.
- Using alcohol in a risky situation such as driving
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms, when you don’t drink
If more than two symptoms meet with the drinking pattern of your dear near. Then getting professional help is the only solution.
Seek Addiction Treatment at the Best Rehab
If the person decides to get support, ask them to choose the Best Rehabilitation Centre in India.
At Ankur Rehab Centre, you can come and talk to a specialist who will determine the level of care that will be most appropriate.
We offer counselling sessions, therapies, workshops, and more to give the person time and space away from their routine life to begin their recovery. We help patients learn about the effects of drinking habits and develop strategies for living alcohol-free life in future.
Our treatment procedure also comprises an after-discharge care program to ensure the patient is living an alcohol-free life.
So, explore the website, visit the centre or give us a call at 9109775299 for help today!
Let’s Live Alcohol-Free!